New pool placement

The saga will continue as again... there is no closing date in sight. I'm so sick over this. I'm literally in limbo waiting for this to go through. My lender is on vacation for a week. She is working on it from home. I recieved a text from her yesterday that the Appraiser had to add more verbiage to the Appraisal packet and it went to underwriting yesterday. She sa iij said everything is back logged from covid and we sit in an uncertain h e l l until they decide to give it to us. I got people coming tomorrow to pick up furniture and I'm not canceling it. But I will have to cancel furniture drop off. I'm canceling cable here at the apartment. I'm canceling dish hook up at the new house for saturday and I'm praying that we dont end up homeless in the meantime because our 2 months will be up here shortly n we have to leave. I'm done planning because every time they give me a date, it's as good as NOTHING. I hate buying a new home.

I have 1 hour to receive word that we can close tomorrow or NOT! If I don't get a call by noon, we will not get into the house tomorrow and have to wait til next week.

WE ARE CLOSING TOMORROW! :party: :party: :party:

Don't celebrate yet. I had a buyer who did a preclosing walk through the night before closing and then not show up at the closing. What followed was a 9 month lawsuit.

Your seller has been so flakey, let us know when you have the keys and are in YOUR new house.

Reactions: Casey
Don't celebrate yet. I had a buyer who did a preclosing walk through the night before closing and then not show up at the closing. What followed was a 9 month lawsuit.

Your seller has been so flakey, let us know when you have the keys and are in YOUR new house.
Can I take you home with me? I'm a great cook and fun to be around. You already know what happened. I just didn't have the heart to tell everyone that I've been flattened like a PANCAKE again. This has been a complete nightmare. 45 minutes after I was told we would close I was told we are NOT closing!

The process sucks and you have to stay flexible. Idiot sellers/buyers and banks that seem to have never done this before happen to everybody. It’s certainly much harder after all you’ve been through, when you need it to be over so badly. Everybody will be double rooting for you in the meantime. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
"They" said "closing" is on "Monday at 0900".

I'll believe it when I see it.

Their bank doed not know MR or MRS Casey the way we do. To the bank they are just another number on a loan app. Unfortunately that is the state of banking now.

I'll take over verification of income over the "Give anybody an everybody a NINJA loan" mentality that got us into the last collapse of the housing / mortgage industry.

Reactions: Newdude
Add in COVID19 and you've got yourselves a disaster after everyone opened back up. I can tell you all this, I've prayed daily to accept whatever outcome came my way whether it was good or bad.

Taking the old liner out. I'm in the truck cooling down. Have to cut it up yet. Will let the black cloth dry out n fold it up. I will probably wait til tomorrow to take the pool down. Its freaking hot! Look at all that algae! Ewwww Also how much that liner shrank. Wow.

Attachments

• 20200725_101034.jpg
    20200725_101034.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200725_101048.jpg
    20200725_101048.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200725_103749.jpg
    20200725_103749.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Sad
Reactions: kimkats
Before we closed I had to prove where I got $4.37 - it was a rebate for an air filter
When we bought our house, we were cleaning out and sorting stuff to get rid of before the move. Some stuff was worth a couple hundred and a bunch of 20ish stuff. Apparently I should have just pocketed the cash instead of making a bunch of deposits. We had to justify each one. What a PITA.
I hope all goes smoothly Casey.

Reactions: Casey

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.