New pool placement

Well I’m hoping since we haven’t heard from Casey that means she is smack dab in the middle of moving🤞
And you are correct! The fighting divorce parties continued into the closing because he knocked his girlfriend up. Gosh. Even the notary was floored. But... we are finally in our brand new to us 100 year old home and I'm freaking beat! As you can see from the time stamp of 0404... my internal clock is still set for 0330. I need a fence for these dogs. Lol

Thank you all for standing beside us with this!

Casey I didn’t want to jinx you anymore so I stayed quiet...... but in my heart I knew that we had 3 options.

1). You closed and all was well but busy

2). You were at work

3). You were at work but no longer employed.

Congratulations!
And NOW... let the WORK begin!
Every time I move, I swear it will be the last time!
I have moved approximately 60 times in my life... 8 different countries.
I grew up an "Army Brat", and added to the confusion by joining the Air Force.

Reactions: Casey

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congratulations!
And NOW... let the WORK begin!
Every time I move, I swear it will be the last time!
I have moved approximately 60 times in my life... 8 different countries.
I grew up an "Army Brat", and added to the confusion by joining the Air Force.

I don't think people understand what military family go through moving all the time..
Thank you and your family!

Reactions: Casey
Well guys... I have been sooo busy since closing on our new home. I've got 90% of the house painted. I feel like I'm slowly running out of gas. LOL The weather outside has been nice since it rained all day yesterday. I told Jim I want to get the pool torn down today since it's not blazing hot and that's exactly what we did. We just got home about a half hour ago. We're both beat n my feet hurt. I think he hurt his shoulder a few days ago moving stuff by himself. But we got it done together. I'm not even going to mess with it this year. I'm going to back it away as soon as I finish this beer. I even brought over the liquid chlorine I had in the basement. It still looks like a drunk man's pee so I'm going to use it next year. I tried giving it away but some people still dont like the idea of it n if I lose a few ppm because it sat all winter... big deal. I dont care. I hate to waste it. It's hard to believe a 24ft×54" pool fits in the back of a Toyota Tacoma.

Attachments

• 20200816_132737.jpg
    20200816_132737.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200816_132744.jpg
    20200816_132744.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200816_132752.jpg
    20200816_132752.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200816_132755.jpg
    20200816_132755.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200816_132803.jpg
    20200816_132803.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 62
Well done!! I bet your feet are not the only thing sore/beat! I hope Jim's shoulder is just over use and feels better with some rest.

Put that pool away. It will be waiting on you next Spring! By then you will have made the house and yard YOURS so you will be ready to start on the fun parts like the pool!

We are so tired. We are almost done with the old house. Just waiting on the deed to come back so we can sell it to the neighbor. I've cleared out most of my hunting gear n the liquid chlorine. I have to unload the truck n get the pool put away. My feet definitely hurt. It'll be here for next year. I'll spend the fall n winter preparing the install in my brain n get everything ready. It'll be so nice to swim next year. We love the house. Pretty soon I'll be able to come home from work and just sit down n relax like a normal human being. I don't even know where this summer went. Its almost over with.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.