New pool owner cloudy water 1 week old

Lookin' good. Intex filters are notoriously weak and even that good one will take a while to get your pool sparkling. That said, you are certainly on the right track. Be patient and you'll get it perfect. Nice work!

All I can say to everyone follow TFP method and your pool will be sparkling in no time. It's only been 9 days of me having a very cloudy pool to now almost again a beautiful blue sparkling pool although I had a day setback but I keep it going I can once again see the bottom of my pool and all I use was bleach. It's very important you get the right test kit.

image.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Day 11:
FC 27.5
CC 0

Great improvements of the water it's been rainning for the last 24 hrs. Didn't have to add any bleach after 4pm yeaterday. You guys can see the bottom in the pic filtration is slow with the cartridge filters :)

BEFORE
5.jpg

AFTER
image.jpg

It's up to you...your filter is probably still processing dead algae so I might err on the side of conservative and slam another day to see if you get anymore sparkle. Just to give you an idea I can use a mask and see clearly from one end of my pool to the other...38 feet. If my eyesight was better I could see heads ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.