New pool in Toronto

Ruby J May

May 3, 2019
Toronto
Hi there,

As the summer is approaching, I was planning to have a swimming pool in my backyard. I have 2 kids and both of them love being in the pool. I would like the facility to be friendly and safe for my kids and should also be able to accommodate adults like us. But we have limited space in our backyard. The pool has to be custom designed as per the space and requirement. One of my colleagues suggested Solda Pools. Has anyone of you worked with them before?It would be great if you could help me with more details on your project with them. I found the data on the site impressive, but wanted to be sure before contacting them.
Thanks in advance to any help here!

(Link removed by Jim R.)

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned get 3-5 quotes and do good checks into there customer satisfaction. And just a word of advice be realistic and don't expect to be swimming until late summer. Most good pool builders have been booked. Weather plays a big part in how many pools can be built around here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.