New pool in Southern, CA

Pool is up and running. Safety fence in front of pool installed, wall lights and post lights installed:

_SAM1541_zps0b23f297.jpg

_SAM1545_zps1f60a9de.jpg

_SAM1544_zpsf92856ae.jpg

_SAM1546_zps8ff76aa4.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I spoke to about 3 different inspectors and even called the city and spoke to one. It seemed each inspector had a different opinion regarding the fence! So I just went with a 6 foot high all around, figuring taller the better. I'll post a pic of pool and spa later today.

Sorry, I asked for a pic of the finished pool and spa before I noticed the page numbers at the bottom right corner of the posts. Your project turned out so fantastic! Great job!
I spoke to about 3 different inspectors and even called the city and spoke to one. It seemed each inspector had a different opinion regarding the fence! So I just went with a 6 foot high all around, figuring taller the better. I'll post a pic of pool and spa later today.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.