New pool build - Little Elm, TX

Hi all. Just wanted to post another thumbs-up for Venture Custom Pools in DFW, as I hardly see them mentioned, good or bad. Not only was my pool done in 30 days, Ive asked for warranty service twice since 10/13 and both were done within 2 days. Hope this helps someone, as I know reviews are so important during the process of selecting a PB. Happy swimming to all! :)

LeLori, I missed your build when it started and Ohhhhh wee, I'm so glad I got to see it! What a beauty! I love the natural stone steps and your finish in the Sun. Very, very nice!

You did an amazing job with the design! I am in awe! Are you still happy with your pebble choice? I'm trying to decide on mine and don't want to go too dark. Can you easily see the bottom of the pool in the deep end?

Thank you! Yes, I can easily see the bottom, but its only 5.5 ft deep. I remember losing sleep over my pebble choice, but my PB suggested the darker color. I love that changes color with the sun and had the abalone shells included in the mix. To me, its even more beautiful whe the water is still and I can see the individual pebbles. Good luck! :)

Im very happy with it! Im not sure the actual name of the color, but it is NOT the "rainbow" color. I remember they had 2 or 3 to choose from and I chose the lightest one. The Rainbow was pretty, but it had more colored stones. I wanted the brown tones. I find it not to be slick and easy to walk on. I also think it'll hide any cracks better, as theyre bound to happen under clay soil. Hope this helps!

Beautiful pool design and materials choices!

The interior rolled edge on the spa is brilliant! Does it allow for a more comfortable and relaxed seating position by allowing you to lean your head back and supporting your neck?

plat.

Beautiful pool design and materials choices!

The interior rolled edge on the spa is brilliant! Does it allow for a more comfortable and relaxed seating position by allowing you to lean your head back and supporting your neck?

plat.

Thank you so much! Yes, I love the rolled edge and find it very comfortable to lean against. In fact, my spa is heating right now! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's really beautiful and I'm so excited to hear another person is happy with the abalone. Can I ask what kind and color waterline tile you used?We're getting Midnight Blue PT with abalone and my husband prefers a deep blue but I like yours with a more natural background. Have to see about the rolled edge spa...sounds awesome!!!

Hi All! I built one small pool, that you see in this thread, a few years ago and I’m back on TFP to build another in Denton, TX. Venture Custom Pools was who I used before and had a great experience and result. I’ll be getting bids from them and a few others. Wanted to see if anyone has had good/bad experiences with Puryear Pools, Claffey Pools, Joy Pools or Texas Traditions. These are fairly local companies that I’m anxious to hear about. Thanks in advance for any info, and please PM me with any specifics. Happy pools, y’’all! [emoji5]

I was just reading through your build. Never saw it before. Your pool is just gorgeous! Love the steps and the water color! Also love the water features and the beautiful pots and grasses in the pots. Really nice design and colors.

Now you say you are building another pool??? You must have moved? I'll be watching this one for sure! Good luck and can't wait to see your new pool!
Sherry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.