New Pool Build in Apache Junction AZ

Thanks and pretty excited to get it finished. Yes we see headlamps all the time going up and down.
If you ever hike it and want a picture of your group standing on the edge let me know. I've gotten a few pictures of people standing on the edge with my 600 mm lens.

Don, that would be a great picture! That must be some lens...I am not camera savy but I’d guess that’s probably 2+ miles from your backyard as the crow flies (it feels like 20 when you hike up to it).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We’re trying to decide on some accent tiles. I think we’re sold on the darker color but any opinions are welcome. I bought a few colors to get an idea 6FA08279-1E82-42EB-AF3D-CF1062AB6D36.jpegD05CF1C1-82F0-4C19-9EE3-1124AB7A7801.jpegDBA89398-11CE-4BE9-AA37-DCE3EDB35E54.jpegDAEB44EC-04C4-4F01-8B9A-765AFF51808D.jpeg

I’d like some along the top of all seating area and steps just for a little something for an accent. Tell me your thought.
It will be a Tahoe Blue or something similar for water color.52A024C0-3DDE-4C16-B44B-A0005AC89429.jpeg

WOW! Loving this catch up!! So much work done right! Those steps to the spa are purrfect!! It really looks like you had some true artists with a big saw in your yard!!

I like the darker accent tiles as well. I like their size and orientation as well.

Kim:kim:

WOW! Loving this catch up!! So much work done right! Those steps to the spa are purrfect!! It really looks like you had some true artists with a big saw in your yard!!

I like the darker accent tiles as well. I like their size and orientation as well.

Kim:kim:
Yes they did a great job on the visual, it’s tough with the language barrier but a tape measure and some spray paint we got it done. The only thing is they didn’t connect the ground wires and the lights don’t work plus I can’t get to the feed wire, it’s pinched between tile and the blocks used for the base. I’ve chiseled away at cement and block with the hope I can sort this out. They aren’t know for their electricity skills ;-)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.