New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

I sure wish I had more to report! The weather has been great - but no work yesterday and so far no one is here today . . . they are supposed to drop some samples off of the spray deck so that I can pick a color.

We found these Chaise Lounges at Costco for $299. You get 2 loungers in a box. If you buy at the store you save on shipping. We haven't opened them yet, but we did sit in them in the store. Great chairs and another option if looking for loungers.

18462353524_c1f0f51788_b.jpg
[/url]Untitled by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

18461760274_75042cf390_z.jpg
[/url]Untitled by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

I saw those at Costco a couple weeks ago! They were WAY softer than mine. Mine are hard plastic - the ones I sat on in Costco were more giving and stretchy. I bet you are going to LOVE them!

Yay!!!! I was able to open your thread! I'm clearly in W/D from TFP having technical difficulties. I saw a cute resin wicker outdoor rocker yesterday at Kirkland's for about $100. It was comfortable and darling. I love rockers. It looked like it would go with the loungers that have been pictured lately. But I'm passing on it for now. I don't have an outdoor living or kitchen area, so I'd better wait until our deck is completed to see what furniture I still need. Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Suz, you should come over and sit out on the back porch and watch with me! You KNOW I will be out there ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here thinking about what he said that you will have interior by Saturday, if something happens, it may be Monday, but you are getting your PT - I wonder if that means it might be sooner???? Maybe tomorrow????? Like seriously I can't think of anything else. There should be a warning on here about when you get a pool your work will suffer. I am surprised they haven't fired me yet! Thank goodness I have a very understanding boss!

- - - Updated - - -

Suz, you should come over and sit out on the back porch and watch with me! You KNOW I will be out there ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here thinking about what he said that you will have interior by Saturday, if something happens, it may be Monday, but you are getting your PT - I wonder if that means it might be sooner???? Maybe tomorrow????? Like seriously I can't think of anything else. There should be a warning on here about when you get a pool your work will suffer. I am surprised they haven't fired me yet! Thank goodness I have a very understanding boss!

You might be right!! It does sound that way! I gotta say.... Your PB is a prince! There aren't many left in the world, but he's one of them!

How far are you from Old Town Spring? My son and I are making a run there tomorrow. If you get your Blue Granite tomorrow, we might make a stop! We couldn't stay, but it would be such fun! Suz.

- - - Updated - - -

You might be right!! It does sound that way! I gotta say.... Your PB is a prince! There aren't many left in the world, but he's one of them!

How far are you from Old Town Spring? My son and I are making a run there tomorrow. If you get your Blue Granite tomorrow, we might make a stop! We couldn't stay, but it would be such fun! Suz.

I am about 30 minutes from Old Town Spring! I LOVE going there! If you are familiar with The Woodlands, as you are on 45 heading N out of The Woodlands, you cross Hwy 242. I am about 6 miles East of 45. I will keep you updated!

Thanks for letting me invite myself - and my son, but you'd love him. (he's much nicer than Suz!)

I'm so glad you're getting your pebble - finally! Any chance your party can be called back on? Or would that be rushing things too much?

Ha! You did not invite yourself! I invited you! I would love to meet your son! I don't think I want to push the party - it would be a lot of stress. I think I will stick with the Aug 1st party! BUT - knowing my neighbors - there will be plenty of people here swimming once we have water!

Gotta get that CYA up! I am going to add one to my equipment just for weekend trips and such. I just do not like the floaters as they like to hang right by the liner. I worry about fading.

See when you KNOW what does what tabs are okay. You just need to know what they do.
Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.