Maryland
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Just arrived a new orp probe for my intellichem. Pentair label says "MOORPARK 12:02 04/12/19". Does anyone know what the date means? Is it a sell by? Thanks

Thank you, I am told they have a shelf life I wonder if that reflects the manufacture date or the shelf life date.

The inclusion of the manufacturing location leads me to believe it is a manufactured date rather than an expiration date. Given how finicky these things can be it doesn't surprise me that they want to include a date and time for quality control.

I think that they include the date because the probe is shipped with a cap on it that contains solution. They don't want the solution to dry up, or the probe supposedly goes bad....you're not supposed to have them out of water for more than 15 minutes without the cap attached and filled with pool water.

Thanks, If that is the manufacture dat then I am good. I was worried it was the date that reflected the end of the shelf life. They used to sell these with a date not to use after.....
Just put in the new probe and working nicely.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.