Jodicoi

Jul 14, 2019
Las Vegas, NV USA
I am an above ground pool owner and I have had a lot of different dilemmas with my pool in the last several years of trial and error. It is an 18 ft round. My current problem has been a pretty bad case of algae. I feel that I constantly clean and sanitize my pool and I cannot figure out how I got this algae. Although, bright green is a nice color, I would prefer to never see it again in my water. So, I begin another day of battle, hopefully, I will be the victor.

Luckily I found tfp before we built our pool. I tested our well water with the test kit before the pool was here. I had advice and a plan. Four years later I have perfect water, barely do anything to it (sans testing, thanks robot), and have saved a ton of money. I spent 200 bucks in July...on a granite counter top for my new griddle station, less than my neighbor did dumping weird stuff in his pool. I have spent zero on the pool this month not including electric.

This a science you can do and enjoy your pool instead of thinking of it as a chore. I offer no advice other than trust what gets posted in this thread.

Luckily I found tfp before we built our pool. I tested our well water with the test kit before the pool was here. I had advice and a plan. Four years later I have perfect water, barely do anything to it (sans testing, thanks robot), and have saved a ton of money. I spent 200 bucks in July...on a granite counter top for my new griddle station, less than my neighbor did dumping weird stuff in his pool. I have spent zero on the pool this month not including electric.

This a science you can do and enjoy your pool instead of thinking of it as a chore. I offer no advice other than trust what gets posted in this thread.
Awesome! :party:

If you can swing it, please consider becoming a TFP supporter to help us keep the lights on and teaching others :goodjob: