New Member / Owner

That is tight! Every once in a while mine get a little stuck but nothing I can't just pop out with a little pressure with my thumbs. See if you can smooth the eyeball some or maybe not screw the ring in as far so the eyeball will not get pressed in quite as far.

My return jets are a mixed bag. Some are tight and barely moveable. Others move too freely and are a constant source of maintenance since I have many Paramount in-wall returns as part of the cleaning system. I plan to swap the loose ones soon and have ordered a few replacements. Some of the new ones have the same issue of being loose even though they've never been installed. I have looked and can't visibly see a difference in new ones that work and those that don't. Here's what I have: Aquadaptor 2 Slip 004-252-3020

Bottom of pool is covered in the things in the photo after a week. I’m assuming it’s some kind of larvae. Also assuming there’s not much I can do to prevent this.

Attachments

• B9AEDD63-B3C2-4958-9E5B-40B91D8D3B24.jpeg
    B9AEDD63-B3C2-4958-9E5B-40B91D8D3B24.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 32

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
centipede is what I was thinking but their legs are not as big as the ones I just looked up. There has to be some kind of "nest" or what ever they come out of. I would ask your neighbors if they have seen them before. They may be special to your area and this could be their hatching time?????

Hoping they get done fast!

Kim:kim:

Maybe your neighbors know what those are. Looks like it's some kind of something's anual birthday...

So do they have legs? Worms or larvae? Not caterpillars, right?
They do have legs. Could be some sort of caterpillar I guess. Had to be hundreds in the pool.

millipede! That is them! Hopefully they ARE cyclical. Your robot is getting a good work out with all of them! :shock:
I don't have a robot. It's all manual vacuuming. What you're seeing in that other post is the mesh bag that goes around the WaterGuru that sits in the skimmer. :)

OH NO! I forgot about that!! Well at least they are squishy or too yucky but still.....................not good!
I think most of them are going through my baskets and into the filter when I vacuum. I don't see any in the strainer basket, at least.

Here’s a funny thing - we got a home warranty with the house which has already proven less than useful. I went to see if maybe our heater would be covered under the additional Swimming Pool / Spa Combo & Heater policy.

21F4BE66-0D99-4A15-9BC8-FB82A576326F.jpeg

Sigh.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.