New M600 not impressing me...

adamfrey

Mar 31, 2020
atlanta
got a new M600 from Marina Pool and Spa...have run it on Regular, Ultra Clean, and Floor only and still not getting all the leaves up. Basket is NOT full, I have checked it right after the cycle and I can't imagine this many leaves falling and sinking during a 2 hour window....

My Polaris was much better other than the bag filling up faster...

Any advice or thoughts....I went for the top of the line and don't mind spending money but not if it doesn't perform...

Attachments

• IMG_6045.JPG
    IMG_6045.JPG
    967.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6046.JPG
    IMG_6046.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6051.JPG
    IMG_6051.JPG
    812.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6052.JPG
    IMG_6052.JPG
    658.4 KB · Views: 53
Did you check and make sure the 2 flaps were it sucks in are open? I have the s200 and a few times I found a stick half blocking it.
When you watch it run over stuff is it sucking it up or not?

I went out this morning and thought the same thing and it was stopped up with wet big leaves.

Last edited:
Did you check and make sure the 2 flaps were it sucks in are open? I have the s200 and a few times I found a stick half blocking it.
When you watch it run over stuff is it sucking it up or not?

I went out this morning and thought the same thing and it was stopped up with wet big leaves.
I did check. it sucking up some stuff but not all...seems bizarre for a top of the line piece of equipment...

Mine is different but in the manual it shows you how to clean the propeller ( not sure of the official name ) and a few times mine had pine straw in there effecting it.
If not may call Marina and see what they suggest.
After I said that decided to check mine since it didn’t seem to be working as well 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Mdragger88
I am surprised, mine has been stopping up and not doing that great but after cleaning that out is a lot better. You wouldn’t think it would impact it.
I just thought it was because the leaves were big and water soaked

Adam,

I just saw your pics and something is not right... I have had several different Dolphin cleaners over the past 15 years and none of them left the mess I see in your pool.

I currently have a 6 years old Premier and two S200s and all of them work basically the same.. If there is one dime sized leaf in the entire pool, it will be gone when the cycle is done.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I have the same issue with mine. The m600 has trouble picking up acorns and leaves. Maytronics remedy is to sent it back to them again, this makes the 4th time in less than 6 months at the tune of $65 each time for shipping. Each time time it gets returned back to me there seems is another issues.

• Sad
Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.