New IntelliPH won't rotate

Or you can just get 14.5% from the Depot and call it a day. No mixing required. You can do it naked and still be safe.
I thought about using 14.5. Certainly would be safest, but in my town it's the same price as 31%, so basically twice as expensive. And double the buying and lugging. I need that extra dough for things like pump tubes and injectors!

I actually haven't tried this one yet...
It's not lost on me that I'm the only one interested in this (I am replying to myself, after all!! :rolleyes: ), but I just tried out my new mixer and it worked beyond expectations! It fit perfectly through the IpH's hopper grid, and after about 30 seconds of medium speed on the drill, the mix really got going. So much so that a whirlpool funnel formed from the top down to the bottom! Now that's mixed! V1 never did that! Quick rinse under the faucet and done. Hopefully this one will be acid-proof...

Dirk's IpH Mixer, patent pending. All rights reserved.

I know, mine is not because the equipment room is under lock. :hammer:
I didn't bolt it down for security reasons, but for safety. I didn't want it to vibrate, or get shoved off the pad. Or knocked over, etc. Plus it's easier to tighten and loosen the lid...

Yah, that looks good. Mine stayed flat when I took it off the wheels. What % acid do you use? It it Muriatic?

Have you ever inspected or changed out the injector? Or the little duck bill inside (I'm not even sure if you can get at it)? I was going to do that yesterday, but I watched TV instead got called away on an important matter.

Reactions: bertschb
I buy 31% but dilute to 15%. No i have not checked the Check valve. My system run very low pressures (2-3Psi@1200rpm), i dont think it will ever break but might corrode with the acid. I will check.

Reactions: Dirk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
FYI: Well, it used to go dormant. I'm working on a DIY circuit that keeps the IpH running all year long, even when it gets too cold for the IC. Mine's been pumping all winter this year, but the circuit has an issue. Once I get it figured out, I'll post how I did it...
Just following up on this post. Maybe you all have found it already, but I fixed the issue and posted about my mod, here:

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Have you ever inspected or changed out the injector? Or the little duck bill inside (I'm not even sure if you can get at it)? I was going to do that yesterday, but I watched TV instead got called away on an important matter.
Talking to myself again! I finally got around to my IpH injector. Here's what I found:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.