New in Flower Mound, TX

mikemil

Jul 6, 2019
Flower Mound, TX
Hi,
We got our 1st pool about 2 years ago. I had someone maintain it for the first year and we have been trying to maintain it since then. It has been a struggle. With no real knowledge of pools, our builder installed a pool of about 30,000 gallons yet installed a suction vacuum that I am told would be great for a 10,000 gallon pool in Arizona - not one that can handle the leaves and debris we regularly receive.
Working on a solution to correct the vacuum problem and now my pump is acting up. Just posted question on the "pump" forum. I feel like I "bit off more than I can chew" with this pool!

Hello, and welcome. When it rains, it pours, I suppose. The good news is you have come to the right place. You will find lots of very knowledgeable folks eager to help. Soon enough you should have everything sorted out and be on your way to enjoying a trouble free pool. :snorkle:

Reactions: mikemil
I feel like I "bit off more than I can chew" with this pool!

That’s exactly how you’re supposed to feel before studying TFP methods. The pool industry wants loyal customers who feel a bit overwhelmed. It’s deliberate.

TFP lets you take control of your pool. Depending on your skill level, you still may need a pool pro from time to time to help with plumbing or electrical issues. But you will be able to manage your pool.