New IG Gunite Geometric Build in South Atlanta

SWEET!!

What is the rectangle hole to the left of the pool?

Have you played on the mud mountain yet???? That looks so fun!!! BUT make sure you wear clothes you can throw away when you are done!

Kim:kim:

Our yard is completely flat so they have to make a gravel pit for the drains in the recessed sitting area and fire pit. The drains are four feet below waterline so that is one deep pit.

Plumbing Complete! Rebar in progress!

UFtaW4F.jpg

zWez057.jpg

8OcFt7H.jpg

5feTklt.jpg

A watering you will a go! Did they have any concerns, questions, ideas?

It is time for your own set of links!

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Pool Math

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Time to start thinking about getting your own test kit. Look in my siggy for the one I think is the best bang for the buck!

A watering you will a go! Did they have any concerns, questions, ideas?

It is time for your own set of links!

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Pool Math

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Time to start thinking about getting your own test kit. Look in my siggy for the one I think is the best bang for the buck!

We made a few very minor changes but overall smooth sailing and a great subcontractor. They are widely respected in Atlanta and did a high quality job. None of the Shotcrete horror stories I have seen on here. Yup they actually completed it last night so I watered it well this morning. We are supposed to get from big rain in Atlanta tomorrow so we will get some free watering!!! Thanks for the links.

Last edited:
My pool math link might not work. If not look over on the left hand side of this page. It is right under home.

Hoping the storm is not as bad as they think it will be. Looks like we might be hit by it at the same time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It is normal. I do wonder why it is so concentrated in that one area.....the one spot looks *interesting* to me. How far out will the decking go in that area behind the area?

The plaster is what makes a pool water proof so it should all be good!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.