New here and need advice!

The solar cover can go on the pool but should be off for several hours each day to let the sun hit the surface of the pool to eliminate any CC.

Reactions: dwall
I’m losing less and less chlorine now and the pool is getting clearer. This morning it was down to 11FC and I need it at 22 FC for the SLAM. Once I reach the 3 criteria to know the SLAM is complete, then how do I start Maintanence? I’m sure there is an article about this somewhere....thanks again for all the help!

Post pictures of your pool to document the process. We all enjoy the transformation and it is a great learning tool for the newcomers when they drop in seeking assistance. Nice work so far dwall. :cheers:

how do I start Maintanence?
Are you referring to the M in SLAM? If so, it means to maintain the shock level, 22 in your case (which isn't a valid level - this means that you measured a CYA of 55,which isn't possible with any of the kits endorsed by this forum. You should round up to 60 and use 24 as your SLAM target.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.