New guy

Sdjad

Dec 23, 2020
San Diego, Ca
I think I'm like quite a few people here who have figured out that pool stores advise you based on THEIR agenda and not necessarily the specific needs of the pool owner. I look forward to hearing advice/ideas from people who experience similar issues.

Reactions: jseyfert3
Jay,

Welcome to TFP! We advise pool owners on all aspects of pools especially maintenance using scientifically proven TFP methods that use dirt cheap generic chemicals and easy-to-do owner performed tests. We don't sell anything so all you get from us is completely unbiased advice on anything related to pools. From construction to equipment to simple maintenance we've got your back! Best way to get started is read this:ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry. Ask any questions you may have. If you decide to use TFP methods you'll need a recommended test kit. Test Kits Compared

Great to have you aboard!

Chris

Reactions: mknauss
Welcome Sjdad !! Your eyes are now open and you’re on your way to taking control of you own agenda. You’ll like it here. Check out the links that Chris posted above. We are here to answer any questions until it all clicks.