New Geometric IG Pool in DFW

Hey Maddie -

Yes! They did come with the covers. (I think technically they are carrying bags because they have a fabric handle.)

They are from Lowe's:

Shop allen + roth Navy awning Market 9-ft Patio Umbrella at Lowes.com

Perfect! Thank you!!

I just looked and see they have other color combinations too with the "cover"!! I'm done with the really pricey umbrellas after a big wind took my new pricey Pottery Barn umbrella across the yard and broke it. Such a waste. I bought some Costco umbrellas for about what you paid at Lowes and they've held up just fine!

Maddie :flower:

Okay, for those interested in Ocean Blue PebbleSheen, here it is in nearly full sun. (Just a few shadows and tiny clouds.) This was taken at about 12:30 with my iPhone, no filters.

Plaster is about 2.5 months old. Our tanning ledge is 6 inches deep. Pool goes from 3.5 feet on the tanning ledge end to 5 feet in the middle to 4.5 feet on the opposite end.

zn4WQz2.jpg

e88zq6V.jpg

UCduYz1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not being able to see the bottom (at night or not) is a function of water clarity not plaster darkness. Dark plaster will however make for a darker overall appearance, day or night.

Get the color you want and light it appropriately and it’s a win-win.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.