New construction

You should not disable any safety features like flow switches as it can result in operation of equipment without flow, which can cause equipment damage any potentially explosions.
Just for test purpose. Took flow switch out earlier. Thinking when they tightened the switch into the tee they either stretched or separated wire internally. Just wanted to make sure before pb comes and gives me some whacked theory. 👍

Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
One last question How off are the Hayward readings. I have low salt reading of 2400 on Cell. I got 2800 (dble tested) this morning. oddly I only added 5 bags so not sure how I ended up this high.IMG_6770.jpeg

Afraid of having to drain. But will drop another bag as soon as that deck is a wee bit less tacky. Thank You

@ Yippee how long have you been working on that back yard. Been going through your photos and see alot of reclaimed uneven terrain that you have made wonderful use of. The plantings and retaining walls are awesome.

Reactions: Newdude
Ok tech swapped board still not reading flow. Could it be the sweep after the flow switch. Should I have them flip flop the chlorinator and flowswitch positions? @JamesW IMG_7020.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you to everyone for all your help throughout my build. I have been able to maintain a clean pool since May with only bleach and 4 lbs of baking soda. Chlorinator is finally up and running. Ran at 100% for 16 hrs and fc just came in plus 9 from yesterday even with the addition of nearly 1300g of water from hose and some rain from the hurricane. Building a pergola and then I can start tending to the overgrown Bermuda grass at the house.
Again thank you all.

Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
Is my cell current above 8 due to high salt? Volt when off sits arounIMG_7041.pngIMG_9676.png

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 2
Your voltage is higher than normal.

Check the voltage of the main power coming in and the voltage out of the transformer.

Can you show the wiring in the box?

It looks like your salinity is too high.

Do you have a K-1766 salt test kit?

I will check tomorrow and repost. Added 1300 g of water yesterday test came in at 3800 on taylor. Odd because I only added 240lbs of salt.Calculated it as a 10000g pool instead of the 13k so I would not overshoot. Added 4 tested at 2400 3 days in a row added 2 more and sitting at 3800. What wiring do you want pics of? board or inside of electrical panel (circuit breakers etc)

Check the 240 voltage coming in and the 120 voltage from each power line to neutral and each to ground.

Check the voltage from neutral to ground.

Check the voltage coming out of the transformer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.