Looks awesome!

We're having a 14x30 Latham Carmel installed in Aug and my biggest concern is that it's going to be too small. Do you ever pause and think it's on the small side? It's kinda tough to tell with pictures. Carmel surface area is 345 sq ft and Majesty is 377 so a bit bigger. Any insight or thoughts?

Here is how the previous owners left the pool for us for our first year as pool owners. I don't mean to scare you as this was likely from years of iron accumulation due to evaporation but it will help show you what could happen if the topic is ignored completely.

View attachment 157494
Whoa! Is that FG or gunite or does it even matter? Can iron do that to any pool?

Love the limestone coping in white, gorgeous!!!!

I've never known of limestone coping, anything special with it maintenance wise? I love the look but we are 4-5 years down the road from a build So still learning all the options!!!
Thanks! It was a last minute decision for us. From what I understand the maintenance is pretty straight forward. Whenever it gets dirty I just wash it off with a water hose and it looks great. You can seal it, but you don’t have to from what I’ve read.

Really like the propane fire pit on the deck! We have a giant solo stove on the patio but needed something a little "safer" by the auto cover so picked one of those propane fire pits as well. Nice little bit of heat and some ambiance by the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you just have a regular tv cover that you take on and off for that TV?
No, I actually have it mounted via an RV TV mount so I literally just unplug it and take it down and inside whenever we're not using it. Outdoors speakers are all bluetooth so I only have one thing to plug in to have a whole outdoor entertainment setup. Seems to be working great so far!

Really like the propane fire pit on the deck! We have a giant solo stove on the patio but needed something a little "safer" by the auto cover so picked one of those propane fire pits as well. Nice little bit of heat and some ambiance by the pool.
Thanks! We thought about getting a solo stove because we wanted real fire, but with the deck boards being PVC we weren't sure how well that would go so went with the propane and have really enjoyed it! Easy operation and no clean up/maintenance (what my dreams are made of haha)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.