New Build Kemp, TX

Wow it has been a while. As you all know, when the pool gets completed you seem to get real busy. We are now officially complete (sort of) and life is great. The construction phase went very well. Completed in just under six weeks and can't say enough good things about Hobert Pools as our contractor. Here are some pics of where we are now in the process:

Plaster1.jpg

Plaster2.jpg

Plaster3.jpg

Plaster4.jpg

Greenhaw

Here is the latest addition the DW has been working on. Notice the barn in the background of the first picture:

Barn1.jpg

Barn2.jpg

Barn3.jpg

Barn4.jpg

Barn5.jpg

Once again notice the barn in the background.

Comp2.jpg

It is still a work in progress. She has a few more items to add and then finish up withe the detailing and accents of the trees and sand. Personally I think she has done a great job already, but I will keep you posted as she continues on.

I promise this will be the last post for a while. :party:

Greenhaw

Your Opinions On This

Here is my wife's latest endeavor and addition to the pool area. Give me your comments and suggestions on the project. It is still a work in progress with a few more items to be added to the mural as well as some more detail.

Notice the barn in the background of the first pic:

Barn1.jpg

Barn2.jpg

Barn3.jpg

Barn4.jpg

Barn5.jpg

Here is another similar view of the first pic with the painting on the barn.

Comp2.jpg

Well, what do you think? Any suggestions?

Greenhaw

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.