New build Jacksonville FL (updated)

The timing could not be any better! You will not have to water it today! AND your dirt is protected!!! I bet they are beating feet to get as many done as they can before this system hits your area!
I’m glad to hear that. I was stressing when the showed at 730 this morning with all the rain forecast!
How long should I wait to “water” the pool after all the rain we get?

Finally making some progress! Here is an update!

Only issue I told PB no ball valves and the red ones are for the bubblers and I'm not sure what the black one is for. The worker I questioned about the ball valves said it was no big deal since all they do is adjust bubbler height and then you never have to touch them again!

IMG_0526.JPGIMG_0524.JPGIMG_0523.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0527.JPG

Only issue I told PB no ball valves and the red ones are for the bubblers and I'm not sure what the black one is for. The worker I questioned about the ball valves said it was no big deal since all they do is adjust bubbler height and then you never have to touch them again!

If you ever go to adjist the ball valves again you will find some or all may be stuck and you can't turn it easily or at all. You see many pool ball valves with broken handles from trying to turn the valve.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If you have bubblers it is SO fun to open them up all of the way open for a real party show. Once everyone ohhhhhhhs and awwwws then you turn them down for a pleasant bubbling ambiance. Now you might set them and keep them there but why even take the chance?

LOVE the stacked stone color and size!

That is where the spa wall goes down to the pavers correct? It is 6 of one and half a dozen of another.......They did a good job of making them even. If they moved those pavers closer to the spa then there would be a gap on the other far far side by the house. I see they already used a couple of small pieces in some places that look good. Too many of those would not look good.

What is between the spa and decking? Concrete?

If you unscrew that eyeball you will find they are three pieces and the inner piece can be moved around to direct the water flow. If they have not been moved in a long time it will look like they are glued together but they are adjustable.

Last edited:
Off,

They look like normal eyeballs to me...

They are just hard to turn..

Turn off your pump and then unscrew the ring... the whole thing should come right off.. The center piece with the hole should pop out.

Reassemble it and don't tighten the ring until you have the "hole" where you want.. You may be able to use your hands, but I have to use plyers.

20200529_114234.jpg

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.