New Build in Katy, TX

Lol. I'll have my wife send me some when she gets home. I am with our youth from church at youth camp this week, so I'm not able to see anything except what's on my security system. I'm having a lot more fun here than I would be watching them spray the plaster on.

lol I imagine. I can't wait until our kids are old enough to be able to do full youth camp. Right now they're doing a week of Impact Camp.
I watch on our cameras too. It is nice to be able to see what is going on. You can screen shot it. [emoji12] I'll trade our whole lotta nada pics for your awesome plaster getting done pics. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks really blue. Can't wait to see some better pics and will post when I get them.

c8da7dfad4b852211a05b1450431bb11.png

b2911880b8ae7ce811c49522734f6bb8.png

That first picture is the one that had me a little concerned. Here are the ones from the pool builder. My wife will send me some close ups when she gets home. I can't wait to see it after acid wash and with water tomorrow when I get home!!

08dd1bfccba82880d14d5ec29f76f019.jpg

bbffbbdc6278431b4e52bdb0a9064fb4.jpg

Wow, Tommy!!! That looks amazing!!! That is going to be an awesome blue!! Can't wait to see it acid wash and filled!!

I'm glad you are enjoying camp with the kids! I was the Jr High youth leader when my kids were that age. I really miss those days, so much fun! So many great memories!!

I'm sure I'll do it when my son is old enough as well. I'm just glad I'm in a place where I could take off and spend a week face to face with God and these great young people.

Here some from a little closer and much more in the shade by the time my wife got home.

d5e471436b5200102ef5fce97d6dc43b.jpg

c849fad76013bf7b6388b20b0491e76a.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm sure I'll do it when my son is old enough as well. I'm just glad I'm in a place where I could take off and spend a week face to face with God and these great young people.

Here some from a little closer and much more in the shade by the time my wife got home.

I know what you mean. Reminders to be thankful for all the problems we don't have and to just put it all in His hands.

That's going to be stunning after the acid wash!

Pretty pretty! I can't wait to have that view in about 6 hours when they get here for our acid wash! I love the extra white stones. I hope I don't regret using the deep sea blue rocks as well as glass. I really like your mixture!

Congratulations! It's official. You have a pool!!!

Thanks. We were so nervous about how it would turn out, but the water color looks exactly like the deep sea blue in the shade with just a little more white visible in the plaster on the shelf. Here's a pic with the sun shining on it this morning. We are very pleased with how it turned out.

8572d7644163fac853d301bc1b1c270c.jpg

It looks much more even in person than the pictures. There are a few areas where there is more plaster than stone at the surface, but it overall has a very uniform look in person now that most of it has water on top of it. Here's a pic of the shelf with an inch or 2 of water on it.

ea4aa28790a8de234d34f1f9d3ab805c.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.