New build, Houston (Cypress), Tx

bof said:
Is it full yet, is it, is it. is full yet :-D :-D
Not yet... Since its now filling up the entire waterplane area it has slowed down quite a bit.
I did a quick bit of maths and reckoned I will be at 25k gallons and it will probably take close to 24 hours so maybe 4 hours away from it being full ( haven't started filling the hot tub yet)

I have been watching this thread like a tv soap Can not wait to see photos of it full and the hot tub and the waterfall/slide. Oh and a night picture. Pity you cannot upload a video. And a picture of all your family in the water inc. dog.
ENJOY

bof said:
I have been watching this thread like a tv soap Can not wait to see photos of it full and the hot tub and the waterfall/slide. Oh and a night picture. Pity you cannot upload a video. And a picture of all your family in the water inc. dog.
ENJOY

Ditto!

Thanks All! It's my boys birthday today (he's 2) so all round it's a great day!

Bof - I will upload night pictures perhaps tonight if we start all the equipment up today.

BoyScoutTim - there's a fire pit already (just not visible in this set of pics). We've already used it practically every night! My wife is harassing me about the landscaping. We'll see how much money is left in the kitty for that...it's entirely dependent on how much my sprinkler system ends up costing me so its a case of waiting and seeing how much we have to play with before we make decisions. We will cut a bed behind the waterfall and all around the backside of the decking and put palms into the planters. Whether we do anything more (bigger palms in the back) depends on the money!

And no, it's not quite full yet...!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
scruben said:
Your pool came out soooo nice!!!! About how tall is your slide. We are doing a slide also ours is six feet in height but seems so much shorter in length than yours. Anyway awesome build!! Congrats
Thanks!
The slide is about 5 ft high. It's sweet, we're really happy with it. The PB 'convinced' me to go down it today so he could tweak the water flow to it. You can control how fast you go down it. If you lower yourself gently and slowly it's a decent controllable speed, if you fling yourself down it it's pretty quick.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.