New Build Fort Worth

Screenshot_20170923-091009.jpg

I went ahead and did my first set of test. Didn't bother with the salinity test since it doesn't have all of the salt in the water just yet and I didn't bother with CYA because I thought it would be too soon.

The PB wanted me to fill the bottom of the pool for the acid wash. They just added the muriatic acid to the water and did what they had to do.

Not sure if anyone is still paying attention to this thread. The same company is doing my build right now so I asked about the partial fill after the plaster. He said that when they shoot the gunite, they make weep holes in the bottom so that if any water gets under the pool, it flows into the bottom through the weep holes instead of floating the shell. They fill in the weep holes when they plaster and need water in the pool to hold it down in case of a heavy rain. Then they pump the water out right before AB starts.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.