New Build Fort Worth

IMG_20170906_103051.jpg

IMG_20170906_103046.jpg

Clean up and grade crew here today cleaning up the yard. Waiting on the plaster and AquaBright schedule. So close we can almost see the finish line. Then the real fun begins!! Glad to have started my pool ownership with this forum. Invaluable information!!!

IMG_20170913_162146.jpg

Tequila table in place and on the schedule for plaster sometime next week. Could have possibly pushed to get plaster this week but we're having our roof replaced this Friday. So if all goes as planned we should have water in the pool sometime next week.

LOVE IT! What will you be putting on top of the table? Will you plaster the base?

Yeah I would wait on the plaster until after the roof is done. You do NOT want a nail or such in your pool with plaster in it!

Kim:kim:

LOVE IT! What will you be putting on top of the table? Will you plaster the base?

Yeah I would wait on the plaster until after the roof is done. You do NOT want a nail or such in your pool with plaster in it!

We're doing the roof on Friday. Monday we have plaster then Tuesday we have the prep work for the Aqua bright. Wednesday will be Aqua bright. We'll plaster the table base as well as Aqua Bright.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No, why do they want it filled?

I am not sure will ask out AB guy. Hold on a bit.

Thanks Kim.

Brian I have no idea. When my wife told me I couldn't quite understand that myself. I talked with the project manager and that's what they wanted. At this point what's a little more money. I just couldn't make sense of it considering it will be drained as soon as it makes it that far. But at least I'm almost finished with the construction and then I'll be the one calling the shots.

Thanks for your input.

I stopped the partial fill as it would have taken 4 1/2 feet of water in the deep end to get to the bottom of the shallow end floor. He said to stop it before I went to bed but to me what was the point if it really didn't matter. That was when I shut if off because it was a waste of time and money.

- - - Updated - - -

That looks great. The table in the pool is going to be really nice.

It will be a good place to just sit and relax.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.