New build cost Wichita KS area

Not sure this matters for Wichita, KS, but I got two quotes this year and am in the Cleveland, OH area. Quotes were for 20x40 vinyl pool install and 800 sq ft concrete for $52K and $57K. Neither included fencing, but included all the equipment (pump, heater, SWG, etc...) and included slide and diving board. No landscaping was included but unless you're doing significant landscaping your quote seems a little on the high side for that size pool.

I'm in SE Wichita, and just paid about 33k for a 16x32 vinyl pool, 8' deep, approx 650sf of concrete. I installed SWG and deck jets on my own, I also contracted out sprinkler, dirt work, electrical, and sod with other contractors. All in I was about 39k-40k. Paradise Pools is who I used. He was a decent guy to deal with too. If you want to PM me feel free, and you are more than welcome to come check out the work too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich D
Had an estimate for a 14x28 vinyl pool install, cover, 720sf of concrete and some landscaping for $57K. What are others paying in the Wichita, KS area for new builds and who did you use?
I’m from south Jersey and our quote for a 18 x36 vinyl with 450 square fr of concrete, 300k pentagram heater, variable speed pump, 3 led lights, wedding cake steps with a lounger, safety mesh cover and bubbler for 38k.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.