New Build - Central California

Quality Pools out of Escalon CA. Craig Whitcomb is the builder, he is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to provide contact info for him. Had a lot of the local folks bid on it - Craig is amazing. Great builder, great communication and amazing customer service. I know quite a few people that have used him. He shows up and does a bunch of the work personally.

hmm, haven't heard of Quality pools, we have looked at Trademark and Pools by nelson, so far.

He is pretty much a referral only shop. Doesn't really advertise - here is his number: +1 (209) 595-3245.

Craig is the owner/builder. Give him a ring if you'd like. We had Nelson bid ours as well, great people, good work just wasn't the best fit for our job.

Rain!!! Normally I'm super exited about rain. Not today. Hopefully we don't get so much that gunite pushes back, that would be no fun. The backyard is turning into a muddy playground.

Here's to strong winds to dry it out fast!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it raining? Is the wind blowing???????????

Are they there yet??????

Kim:kim:

21b59a079a8d7d89bdee6e760658bd0b.jpg

What's that? The sound of the gunite crew before the big toys arrive. (And my awesome builder in the bottom of the pool pumping out a small amount of water)

What's that I hear? The sound of a gunite shell in the back yard!

911930b2cc0a382e47edc9556d35bf27.jpg

And... the coolest builder ever who ripped up the area we are landscaping for me today (I asked, the bobcat looked so lonely sitting there not being used...). I knew we had a few roots to deal with.... never did I expect this!

9f3028a67a3e6d222377301d5db98b8d.jpg

I couldn't imagine doing all that by hand.

Now, it's time to water the gunite and load a dump trailer with some serious roots!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.