New Build - Central California

ryan-california

Gold Supporter
Apr 11, 2017
modesto ca

While the boys enjoy the pool...

Daddy makes sure it's staying trouble free.

FC 5
CC 0
pH 7.6
TA 70
CH 225
CYA 40
Temp 82
CSI -0.24

Looking good!

We painted the shed this week.

And as you can see from the photo of the shed, I'm attempting to repair grass that my lovely dog has trashed ;)

But with a face like that - who can get upset!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Love the kids having fun while you are working lol

The paint job looks great! Nice job!

Let's not talk about what a dog can do to grass. Some dog who shall be nameless has dug up the dirt by the front door :roll:

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
That looks awesome!!! Love the boards being like that instead of a solid wall. The color of the boards really look neat also!

I love the child labor!!! Good parenting!

Kim:kim:

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Look at that night shot! WOWER! Surely you are done up there! That looks great! Just need some growing to happen and I am sure you can make that happen with some time!

Kim:kim:

HmnRcn

Mar 30, 2014
Visalia, CA
We used to live in Salida and had a pool. We just started our build here in Visalia now that we moved south. Your pool looks great!

Hopsl

Sep 29, 2017
Phoenix az
Pool looks great! can you tell me how deep your Baja Shelf is? I'm trying to figure out if I can use a glowbrite in 6" of water.
thanks

ryan-california

Gold Supporter
Apr 11, 2017
modesto ca
We've been busy again this summer; coming back to build the "covered patio" and the pool bath. I'll post some pictures here shortly of some of the progress. We've been at it for a month or two and are almost done.

I've also installed a solar heater on the pool - which is amazing, and I'll be doing an IC60 here shortly to get SWG rocking and rolling.

ryan-california

Gold Supporter
Apr 11, 2017
modesto ca
After a few year break from "major" construction - we started up again this summer!

Nothing like cutting off part of your roof and having your AC drain down the side of the house as you get started on a project :)
IMG_1013.JPG

Starting to frame out the "bathroom" and "outdoor kitchen". Solar pipes are on the left side of the picture.

@kimkats The plants are growing now :)

IMG_1017.JPG

Here is a few days later, framing is started and we are beginning the process!

IMG_2418.JPG