New Build - Allen Tx

I would say yes since it concerns you build but the moderators will let you know if something needs to be moved...thats my best guess since I am as new as you are to TFP.

so should I continue to post my questions / post-fill timeline in this topic or....?

Alrighty, just completed pool school and had my polaris installed...will this this be in the way all the time (ie can I push it to the side or...)?
88766a46c41b743027a98df805e8bf9e-1.jpg

If it's just us, I usually keep mine plugged into the side of the pool but put it and all the hose up on the pool deck.

If we are having people over, I will take it out and hide it behind the pool equipment for a few hours. Usually plug it in at the end so it can run the next day.

Alrighty, just completed pool school and had my polaris installed...will this this be in the way all the time (ie can I push it to the side or...)?
88766a46c41b743027a98df805e8bf9e-1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What are you specifically asking about in the picture?

If you run that bubbler and spillover very much you need to be quite diligent about watching your pH. That is a large amount of aeration.

If you have high CH water you will get calcium buildup on spillovers/waterfalls.

Gorgeous pool! Riverbend is coming out on Monday for a consultation. I was told Quartz plaster is smoother than PebbleTec. Is yours smooth for the kiddos' feet?
I was told the same thing about quartz (why I changed from pebbletec). But either my kids have the most tender feet next to new-borns or it like fine-grit sand paper. I'd hate to see what pebbletec does to them....I assume it will get better with time because they are in it everyday for 3-4 hours straight.

What are you specifically asking about in the picture?

If you run that bubbler and spillover very much you need to be quite diligent about watching your pH. That is a large amount of aeration.

If you have high CH water you will get calcium buildup on spillovers/waterfalls.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner....My ph is Always off the charts (with the spillover). Any suggestions on preventing or cleaning it? Should I powered it or put a toothbrushto it? .... decrease the spillover time...gallons and gallons of MA?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.