Ryan24512

Sep 15, 2022
Trenton, NJ
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello everyone!

I am installing an 18’x33’x52” in ground steel walled oval pool with a 9’ radius. I have never put in a pool before but I was left with no choice when my pool dealer failed to produce an installer. I have been doing well so far until I tried to put the aluminum cp2 radius coping pieces in. The coping, when placed on the top of the walls, does not sit flat like the straight pieces do. I was told by the manufacturer that a few screws would flatten it out. So I tried that with no luck. Most of the 8’ section of coping still remains off of the steel wall. I have tried to install these pieces in different areas of the pool, secured the middle first, secured the ends first, with help and without. I have a few extra radius wall sections that were omitted to make room for the pre fab steps. I even tried to install the coping on them thinking it was something I did to the installed walls but it was the same result. I’m all out of ideas and I hope someone on here can help me through this or point me in the right direction.
B9F791BF-6761-409D-B030-89082555B477.jpeg9D46DC00-88BD-443C-8F8A-571B93CF7B23.jpeg451C31DA-4E3B-4DAF-8693-0A3C49185CB2.jpeg
Thank you,
Ryan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.