New AGP 18x33 **UPGRADE**

Somebody give me the odds of the liner surviving the move or send me some pointers on saving it. Tough to find a replacement right now. Concerned with getting skimmer lined back up or should I just patch skimmer and start with new?

Patch the skimmer and return holes and shift the liner around so the undisturbed vinyl is at the skimmer. Keep the liner in a tub and out of the heat until you are ready to install it. Keep it moist if you can. If allowed to dry out it may shrink. I would go ahead and try to find a replacement liner to order online just in case.

Reactions: mcampbell1981
Patch the skimmer and return holes and shift the liner around so the undisturbed vinyl is at the skimmer. Keep the liner in a tub and out of the heat until you are ready to install it. Keep it moist if you can. If allowed to dry out it may shrink. I would go ahead and try to find a replacement liner to order online just in case.
I do have my old pool that I am not taking down yet and I may try to put it in there immediately while working on framing and sand work. I was able to find a liner last night hope to get confirmation on that today.