Need some iAqualink help

NewPoolGirlTX

Bronze Supporter
Sep 5, 2021
Austin, Texas
Pool Size
Hi y'all,

I have a very old Aqualink system. My web connect/antenna is so old it's B00088. It finally died. It's had water in it a bunch of times before but this time apparently was just too much.....A moment silence please.:oops:

My control board is just as old.
My question is how do I know what web connect/antenna devices will work with my board? Obviously, I'm looking for a cheaper solution than replacing the entire system.

My board has an info sheet posted with it, that says Sheet #7248 Rev. F
I don't see any info on the actual controls.
I know there's a 2.0 upgrade, and a 3.0 web connect but then there are these J boxes with multiple channels and I'm very confused.

Can anyone help? My control panel controls pool, spa and has 7 axillary slots I think?

Thanks for any guidance!
~Marci

Marci
Can you show a picture of your iAquaLink box - opened? Do you have a control panel inside or do you use a handheld device?

There is a package called iQ30-RS. It is about $1800 - it is a new board and includes an antenna that will connect to the WifI and allows you to control the automation via app on your phone or via PC. Just need to ensure your box can use this new board.

You mention your PCB is old. Do you want to try to use it or upgrade?

Now there are some older boards on internet sales that may use a handheld PDA that could be less expensive.

20230612_172357.jpg

Here's the board. It works fine and I used this iAqualink app or website when I needed to change the program or turn it on or off.

I was hoping to just get a new antenna that would plug in and go...? I just don't know if they are all compatible or which are. I read one listing for a multi channel j box that mentioned only being used with newer revisions and I don't know what revision I have....

If you have iAquaLink app and then go the web and press HELP on the main screen. You should see revision info.
See my photos
Please attach what yours shows.
View attachment 503260View attachment 503261
I cannot get to that screen because my unit is offline. And I can't get it online.

But in the waiting for connection screen it says "v 1.5 - RS" so am I version 1.5?

Thank you!

It appears you have a more recent version of RS so I would suggest purchasing the 2.0 Antenna. There is a 3.0 antenna as well that works better with mesh routers such as Eero. iQ30-Ant

Reactions: NewPoolGirlTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.