JareddefoorUSMC

Apr 6, 2020
North Carolina
So here is my problem, I had really bad algae build up cause pump died. I shocked pool did the normal stuff to get rid of it. It got blue but super cloudy, tried the clarifier stuff didn’t work, then used FLOC. Dropped everything to the bottom great. Come to find out my sand filter (extremepower US 2640GPH 13” sand filter) does not have waste setting but on the Dang advertisement said it does. What can I do here? For the time being I went ahead and turned it back on filter, because the hose I bought won’t even fit the intex fittings on the pool So I bought an adaptor and it won’t be here till Saturday so can’t even vacuum until then. I’m also thinking about replacing cheap hose with PVC anyone have a good walk thru on sizes for the pool?

when I did my slam the water turned murky blue I do believe that was the dead algae still in the pool it took mine about a week to clear up running the filter 24/4 and keeping FC to slam level i am no expert just sharing my experience

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.