Need help breaking chlorine lock

Yeah, I believe you've been told that a few times. You'd probably be getting it today if you'd ordered it on Wednesday like you were asked to do.
I don't have quite the animosity some of you have towards pool store tests. Since my store is 3 minutes from me I can compare my results to theirs rather quickly and when my FC is above what I can measure then I can go there till I use up what I have.

The only thing I couldn't test with was the TC so I ordered the reagent. It came yesterday.

I seldom run my pool higher than a CC of 4 so 90% of the time I don't need measure above 5.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clduncan
I don't have quite the animosity some of you have towards pool store tests.
Then you haven't done enough reading here these past 6 years...

We provide the best advice we can based only on the best data we can get. If you'd prefer questionable advice based on questionable data then you are welcome to follow the advice of the pool store that you already trust to test your water.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.