NB in Howey - Florida

bulldog69

Oct 4, 2020
Howey- Florida
Oh well, all excited about our project::D
  • Fiberglass Pool- 12*25 (waterline) Bermuda style, Ocean Blue color, 2 water jets on opposite sides of the pool
  • 3 returns, dual valve, salt chlorination syst (Hayward-940)
  • The deck is all pavers
  • Caged (mosquitoes/bugs) :mad: plus gators and other amphibians (FL wildlife)
Our PB just initiated the site work (sod/irrigation capping), hopefully, the next wk is digging, will be posting pics as we progress.
Looking forward to feedback from you guys and any watch-outs

Hey, welcome to TFP. That looks fantastic!! How do you keep that lawn so perfect and green? ;)

Just curious. I think you're saying the entire area will be screened in? Can that BBQ be inside like that? Where the artist plotted it? Is that how that's done in Bug-Central Florida?

I gotta tease about the bugs. The rest of us are just jealous that you get to swim all year-round and we don't... :swim:

Hey, welcome to TFP. That looks fantastic!! How do you keep that lawn so perfect and green? ;)

Just curious. I think you're saying the entire area will be screened in? Can that BBQ be inside like that? Where the artist plotted it? Is that how that's done in Bug-Central Florida?

I gotta tease about the bugs. The rest of us are just jealous that you get to swim all year-round and we don't... :swim:
Yep, the entire pool area will be screened due to all these pesky bugs that we have in the area, plus our backyard faces a conservation area with a pond which has a few "baby gators", The BBQ will be outside of the enclosure, it was more of the AutoCAD plotting perspective

I figured. I was actually wondering if you've planned for a paver area for the BBQ. Sounds like you've already got a handle on all that. Congrats on the start of your build.

I figured. I was actually wondering if you've planned for a paver area for the BBQ. Sounds like you've already got a handle on all that. Congrats on the start of your build.
You are correct ;), planning to do a 10*10 area with a pergola on the opposite side of the pool, though trying to keep some greenery (lawn) the plans is to go with some patio stones for the grill area.

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.