Mystery Jet in bottom Ring of Spa

Jaiannacito

May 11, 2023
Texas
In my spa I have two jets in the bottom ring of the SPA. One is clearly the pool return and when in Pool mode I can feel water come through and helps with the spillover. (the jet in the forefront) The other I cannot diagnose as no matter the setting there appears to be no functionality. Any thoughts on what this jet might be intended for?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 25
Good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Not sure if you cracked the code yet on that mystery fitting. If not, we can ask @Jimrahbe. You might consider posting some pics of your equipment pad so we can put everything together visually in our scrambled heads. :)

j,

Could be that both ports are for spillover water and one of them is just clogged up.

Could be the 2nd jet is just part of the normal spa return jets, but just lower in the spa to provide some action in the foot well, but it is clogged up.

Clogged up jets are a pretty normal issue.

Let's see some pics of your equipment pad and maybe we can spot something.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.