Not sure what I should be doing. Pool Finished filling back up (we had drained it over the weekend) around 6pm. I ran the robot bc we had some winds and have had the pump on since about 6:30 (it’s almost 8pm). My testing kit was supposed to arrive today, but unfortunately it’s delayed until Friday. The water is a little cloudy but I don’t know anything else (aside from the fact we have really hard water in Vegas and our pH is high). Anything I can/should be doing over the next 48 hours until my test kit arrives? Should I take a sample to “the place that shall not be named” tomorrow?