My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

So here is your next job-be there and out and about. Have a cooler full of cold drinks for them. Keep an eye on everything they do. Should there be a step there? is the shelf/bench/step the right size? While they are working is when to fix any errors!

:party: I wonder if your house will sleep at all tonight????

Reactions: TexasRain
Wow !!! What a difference. I've seen the journey over and over and over and over again, and it NEVER gets old. Congrats!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Guess what time it is!!! It is time for YOUR set of links!!!

The first set is all about what to do and ask about to get a great plaster job. The second set is all about how to care for your pool after you get the plaster.

Plaster links:
Ten Guidelines for Quality Pool Plaster Best one of all
All Plaster Finishes Should Last 20 Years
Not All Color Pigments are Good for Pools How to pick a good color for plaster.
A Plastering 'Watch List' | Professional Watershaping | Watershapes
Trouble Free Pool
Trouble Free Pool

Pool care links:
Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule
Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals
Trouble Free Pool
Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Now is also a good time to ask what test kit your PB will be providing so we can fill in any holes.

Kim:kim:

Wow! A LOT has happened with your build since I last checked in! Your pool looks amazing! So excited for you!!! Your cat looks like my Calico, Lisa, who is no longer with us but who I was just remembering this morning. I love your gecko :) My husband befriended a lizard in our yard and trained him to do tricks for crickets. Ha! His name was Izzy. (Darn, I'm unable to attach his trick videos. Will post this pic instead—though not the same!) Thanks for all the great pictures!

Attachments

• 20200711_100442.jpg
    20200711_100442.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Love
  • Wow

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.