My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

I found some of them on Amazon really inexpensive. We ended up not doing any in our pool though.
The ones I want are on Amazon for about $50 each, which is quite a bit cheaper than thru Noble. The price isn’t bad but add up when multiplied, since I want more than one, and then install. But that’s why I said I’d like them for Christmas 😁.
I like the fusion ones.

I wouldn't expect them to charge you any extra to put them in. My plaster crew did the edge tiles on our steps and benches when they did the plaster and all they do is lay down a layer of plaster and then plaster right over them. when they do the final cleanup they wipe them off.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I wouldn't expect them to charge you any extra to put them in. My plaster crew did the edge tiles on our steps and benches when they did the plaster and all they do is lay down a layer of plaster and then plaster right over them. when they do the final cleanup they wipe them off.

My edge marker tiles were done the same way. Actually mine they layed the plaster, then bedded them in the plaster. If I had more than the little 1-1/2" squares, I would have wanted them set in mortar first.

--Jeff

Put a couple of big, fluffy towels in the dryer. Have a cooler right by the dryer. Once the towels are warm throw them in the cooler to keep them warm. Pour a nice, stiff adult drink into a plastic cup. Walk out and put these warm up items by the side of the pool and JUMP IN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TexasRain

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.