526 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4770.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 128
  • AF58472C-A290-494B-B751-5E444359809A.jpeg
    AF58472C-A290-494B-B751-5E444359809A.jpeg
    354 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
It's happening! So excited for you!!! I'm thinking about getting the Surf too, so can't wait to see it! Are you adding any glass or abalone?
I did get a small (tiny) sample of glass beads from Pebbletec, a little cup full that they let me throw around onto my shelf, but did not add any to the mix. (such a small amount that I might see like one or 2 glass beads in there! :LOL: ) But it was nice that they let me do it, I felt like I contributed to this beautiful pool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Girija and Nikilyn
Take a clear plastic cup and have them pour some of the plaster in it. This way you can make a memento of the plaster in your garage.

Reactions: TexasRain
Done for the day, I'll add more pics tomorrow when they acid wash! :goodjob:

Attachments

• IMG_4789.JPG
    IMG_4789.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4790.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG
    530.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4791.JPG
    IMG_4791.JPG
    550.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4794.JPG
    IMG_4794.JPG
    478.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4793.JPG
    IMG_4793.JPG
    446.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4801.JPG
    IMG_4801.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 139
Looks good! Our pool has a pretty similar design, with a long swim lane and a wider area in the middle. And even smurf blue. Check out my pool build link if you’re curious.
Oh Ya! I know your pool! I got the dashed line idea from your build :giggle: I love your pool! Wish we could have made it longer than 40' but I am still very happy!

Reactions: Callalilly41

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks GREAT! Whooo Hoooo! 👏 👏👏 . . . I hate to ask because you've posted so many wonderful photos already . . . but, could you take a super close up of the top stair so we can see the finish before and after acid wash?
No problem! have one already! If you look close you can see 1 of the glass beads I threw in there!

Attachments

• IMG_4802.JPG
    IMG_4802.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
No problem! have one already! If you look close you can see 1 of the glass beads I threw in there!

View attachment 174860
I'm curious . . . How much troweling did they do to expose the aggregate? (It looks fabulous.) Did they remove the cream from the pool into a holding area? My PB is troweling ONLY; no cream removal, other than through standard trowel work. Not happy about it. Thanks!

I'm curious . . . How much troweling did they do to expose the aggregate? (It looks fabulous.) Did they remove the cream from the pool into a holding area? My PB is troweling ONLY; no cream removal, other than through standard trowel work. Not happy about it. Thanks!
Not sure how much troweling they did but after troweling it looked like they sprayed some water a bit that exposed some of the pebble. And then rolled a paint brush roller around on it to smooth at the end. I don’t think I saw any cream stuff.
sorry you are not happy:( What finish are you getting?

Edit @Girija : "cream stuff" do you mean the blue plaster? More of that will be removed tomorrow during the acid wash.

Last edited:
Not sure how much troweling they did but after troweling it looked like they sprayed some water a bit that exposed some of the pebble. And then rolled a paint brush roller around on it to smooth at the end. I don’t think I saw any cream stuff.
sorry you are not happy:( What finish are you getting?
Well if your crew didn't do the cream thing and it looks that good . . . then I will be HAPPY with my no-cream-removal installation! 😊

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.