My AZ Oasis project

I have found my dream build! Look at all of that pretty tile! It really looks like they did a good job! What is the middle circle on the bar stools? How did they do the tile around the bar stools?

THANKS for taking the time to upload the pictures..........it is well worth it for us!

Kim

WOW!!! Amazing!!! Your yard truly has everything and then some! Just stunning!!

What kind of tv/screen system do you have, or is it just a regular TV?

while I do not know exactly the screen and projector they are using it can be done pretty easy :)

I love projector people, they are outstanding and will answer every question you can think of..

Outdoor Theater Projectors : Projector People

I have a 110 inch screen in my theater room :)

I have found my dream build! Look at all of that pretty tile! It really looks like they did a good job! What is the middle circle on the bar stools? How did they do the tile around the bar stools?

THANKS for taking the time to upload the pictures..........it is well worth it for us!

Kim
What a coincidence! It's my dream build as well! ;). I looked at literally hundreds of back yard pools and took all the bits I liked and Incorporated it into my final design. I have a fairly small yard, but I made sure to get the best usage out of the space I had.

They took a 6" piece of porcelain tile and cut it in a circle and then just put rows of the 3/4" glass tile circling out from there. PB showed me pictures of stools that try and go all the way to the center and you end up with a lot of cuts (not good for glass you are planning on sitting on!) Or just lots of large grout joints.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.