My app shows mostly zeros!

@jnojr does your phone have a different language or region set other than English and USA/Canada ?

I don't see the 0's though I did see the negative infinity, but that should now be corrected in your data. I've added some code to guard against CSI ever calculating to NaN or Negative/Positive infinity in the future.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am also having an issue. Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T550) on Android 7.1.1 - English and USA. Going to https://api.poolmathapp.com/hello gives the expected "Hello from TroubleFreePool!"

After force stop, clear cache, delete data and device reboot - when opening the app and signing in, I get the screen shown below. At first the screen is normal brightness and without the syncing box, then screen dims. I let it attempt to sync several times - once for over 30 minutes. No change. Screen stays dimmed even when returning to home screen until i actually close the PoolMath app.

Screenshot_20200504-073113.jpg

I also deleted the app, rebooted and reinstalled the app. Signed back in and got the same thing.

From the Play Store, I see that the app may not be optimized for my device.

Screenshot_20200504-074446.jpg

Not the end of the world - I can access fine from my iPhone.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.