Tshaw

Mar 9, 2019
Arlington, Texas
I have an old Pentair DE filter. All the information has faded off the side. Its on its last leg but hoping to get through summer. Does anyone know which filter this is?

Attachments

• 20190307_092158.jpg
    20190307_092158.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190321_142428.jpg
    20190321_142428.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 32
Post up some rough outer dimensions (diameter of the tank waist and height of the tank) and some of our pool pros can look up the specs. That’s an old Pentair FNS model DE filter. If you’re in the market for a new DE filter, the Pentair QuadDE filters are great. If you want to get away from DE, the Clean & Clear line of cartridge filters by Pentair are excellent as well.

Post up some rough outer dimensions (diameter of the tank waist and height of the tank) and some of our pool pros can look up the specs. That’s an old Pentair FNS model DE filter. If you’re in the market for a new DE filter, the Pentair QuadDE filters are great. If you want to get away from DE, the Clean & Clear line of cartridge filters by Pentair are excellent as well.
Okay I will get those measurements. Thank you!

If you need new parts, the grids are the only parts that are different sizes. If you take it apart, you can measure the length of the grids so that you can get new ones.

There are 4 sizes, 24 sqft, 36 sqft, 48 sqft and 60 sqft.

The grid length in inches is 1/2 the sqft.

Sqft........grid length in inches

I would guess that you have the 36 sqft but you would need to measure the grid length to be sure.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.