Messed up

Fantastic job!! We bought a house with a pool last summer and came home from vacation to a green pool. Came here and these awesome folks walked me through my first SLAM too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we had storms come through several times last night and lots of clouds today, but my sister posted this on Instagram.

fd7aea404ec1ac3e3bc9219a99ed93ef.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Nope, keep doing what you are doing. Pool looks great. Rain will tend to raise PH some through aeration but otherwise rain has little impact on a pool. Continuing to add acid to lower PH will slowly lower your TA over time.

Thanks for supporting TFP!

Nice job! I love how the water is so clear you can't tell there is any in there! I'm about to add some water to mine as the storms we were supposed to get the last few days turned out to be just drizzle to light rain. I was hoping a nice heavy shower would fill her back up for me!

Just keep monitoring your chemistry and sit back and enjoy your oasis! :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, I put a pound in the skimmer and will check the CYA again tomorrow. According to Pool Math, that should get me to 40. Then I will put more in after that.

We've spent enough on the pool so I want to make sure I'm doing what I need to. I thought I understood before, but quickly found out how much more complicated this is...or I should say, there is much more to learn than I thought.

Y'all got me to clear water...I will continue to listen and learn. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.