Maytronics S200

I probably sweep the pool once a week and that is only the tops of the seats, steps, baja shelf and spa. When I sweep the floor, I do not see any visible dust get kicked up, because that is usually handled by my Doheny Discovery (S200). You will like it and probably waste time watching it work like the rest of us.

Reactions: Mitch Rapp
I have a suspicion that your GFCI outlet is bad or failing, because these robots pull very low amperage. I would run an extension cord from a known good outlet on a separate circuit and run a test. If it works, then it would be safe to say your GFCI bad, or you have another issue with tha circuit that needs to be addressed.

Reactions: Mitch Rapp
FYI I have an s200 that started tripping the GFCI after running for less than a minute. Plugged into a non gfi outlet it ran fine. Called support, they said the controller box is bad. Sent a new one out ASAP and works perfect again. Would suggest calling maytronics support.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.