Maytronics Rebates 2019

Yep, been waiting for May 1st for awhile. Just pulled the trigger on the M500. Great price from Marina Pool & Spa, and will get the $75 rebate. Last year it was apparently $125, but I'll take what I can get!

Congrats! I just ordered and received my M400 as well. You will love it. $999 shipped from Marina and $50 rebate from Maytronics on my model.

Last edited:
Just call Marina. That’s the best price.

Congrats! I just ordered and received my M400 as well. You will love it. $999 shipped from Marina and $50 rebate from Maytronics on my model.

Thanks... I can't wait to see what it can do.... Not opening until the week of the 20th... hoping the Grackles will have nested far far away by then and not dive bomb my pool with their babies poop sacks... for those that don't know about it.. look it up and be horrified. But... even if they do come.. I'll be ready this year with that Maytronics bot.

Why don’t people post what they paid for their robots?

I suppose I was trying to show some respect to Marina. If you've ever heard of the MAP price.... they advertise the MAP price on their website.. but then can offer us over the phone a lower price, with out getting in trouble from Maytronics. It's funny how they put the MAP pricing on the invoice... Either they have gotten in trouble before OR they are just helping to make sure when we register for the warranty they (Maytronics) don't think anything is shady.

Why don’t people post what they paid for their robots?
I’m looking now for the upcoming season.
And from what I read so far today people said Marina has the s200 for $699 and s300 for $850.
I’ll be calling them tomorrow since it’s Sunday today. And if they are open in the off season hopefully I can get some recommendations for my pool and some price points.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did you call, and which model did you get?
Sorry for the long delay in response but I just noticed the post.
I Actually procrastinated and called a week or two later. And then the Covid19 happened, now they have limited hours for the store and specific hours for the phone. Check their website.
I been calling and couldn’t really get trough so I left a voicemail. After 2 weeks still didn’t get a call back. And been trying to see if I can reach then since with no luck. I work evening/nights so don’t have that much time during the day to call and a 2hour time difference plays a role too.
good luck.
stay safe

Sorry for the long delay in response but I just noticed the post.
I Actually procrastinated and called a week or two later. And then the Covid19 happened, now they have limited hours for the store and specific hours for the phone. Check their website.
I been calling and couldn’t really get trough so I left a voicemail. After 2 weeks still didn’t get a call back. And been trying to see if I can reach then since with no luck. I work evening/nights so don’t have that much time during the day to call and a 2hour time difference plays a role too.
good luck.
stay safe

She replied to my email, try that and see if she will respond. She may be working from home

[email protected]

Thank

Thank you, that was gonna be my next step.
I’m not much of a email person ?
I’ll update accordingly
I think of stuff like this at 10pm at night when most places are closed..
I emailed her and after 2 emails she sent me a quote and an account where I could pay online :) Showed up a few days later..Ask for the filter upgrade

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.