Maytronics Dolphin M600 Review - With Video

Well, I just replaced my M500 with the M600, but am totally unable to connect to wifi. tried with both my ipad and iPhone, no luck. Wifi and Bluetooth are enabled on both devices. Only way I can even get the unit to run is by pushing the button on the power unit. It does seem to connect via Bluetooth, the Power unit shows a blue ring (Bluetooth) but when I try to connect to wifi, and enter the wifi password on the router, no connection. I even placed the power unit within 20 feet of my router, still no luck. So basically the app is totally non-functional for me, even via Bluetooth. the documentation says my router must be 2.4GH, could that be the problem? any way to verify my router frequency?

Hi rnddude,
i stand in Front of ordering my first Pool robot. I am not sure in between Dolphin M500 and M600 because of M500 has 3 brushes and is also to be controlled by App. You should know both. Which would you suggest? In the main function of Robot, the cleaning, is M600 better than M500?

regards
Frankota

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.