M600 not really doing anything

TheSadClown

Jan 22, 2020
Surf City, NC
So I went swimming today and decided to run the M600 while in the pool. I was right up to it looking at it scrub an spot for a good 20secs and when it moved all the sand was still there. I swipped at the sand and it moved so I know it wasnt caked on.

Any ideas as to why this thing is acting like this? I mean it does it jet thing at the water line.

SC, I hate to see a post go untouched for so long. By now we were hoping someone with an M600 would reply. The season is starting to pick-up, so if you're still having issues, don't give up on this thread. Let us know and post back as much as you need to for visibility.

TSC,

The most likely problem is that the top (suction) impeller is clogged with string or ????

Other than that, I can't think of anything that you can easily repair.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Make sure the impeller is clean, the filter basket grids are clean and do not have any holes in them. My S300i cleaner has a similar basket and the filter grids needed to be replaced so it would pick up the fine debris. It did handle leaves and such but not the fine stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.