Gene i didnt have them either, even with a refresh. So i logged out completely, wiped my history, and signed back into TFP. Now i see them.

Hey TF!!!! Gene/Marty will have you well covered :)

Reactions: Tfpoolfromthestart
Thanks Marty - that fixed it.
PoolMath logs icon showing now.

On my tablet, had to do the same as Newdude - was pain. Probably why I don't do it often on that device.

Reactions: Tfpoolfromthestart
Thanks Marty - that fixed it.
PoolMath logs icon showing now.
I will test everything for the next few days to watch the drop in pH. I will also call my PB to see if he is possibly adding acid. Thanks guys. I will report back. If this issue is persistent, should I raise my TA?

Are you using a SpeedStir when testing? It really makes testing more accurate and easier.
Are you holder the reagent bottles perfectly vertical and letting the drops fully form on the tip?

Your CH will rise do to new plaster and also do to the high evaporation rate here in the PHX area. Expect your CH to rise by at least 200+ per year just from evaporation.

Are you using a SpeedStir when testing? It really makes testing more accurate and easier.
Are you holder the reagent bottles perfectly vertical and letting the drops fully form on the tip?

Your CH will rise do to new plaster and also do to the high evaporation rate here in the PHX area. Expect your CH to rise by at least 200+ per year just from evaporation.
I hope it doesn't raise that much. My fill water is on a water softener now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.